I have been tagged by Charlotte to impart some of my aphorisms under the heading 10 Things I Know. To impart some of my life wisdom in just a few words could prove difficult for me, but here it goes in 10.
- Sleep Deprivation will render you useless and short tempered.
- A woman is the corner stone of her home, if she crumbles so does everyone else.
- Husbands and wives need to put each others needs first – if we did that we would have nothing to complain about.
- Age is a number, keep your soul young!
- To be comfortable in your own skin you need to stay true to yourself .
- Spend time with yourself.
- Connect with people who make you truly laugh – its uplifting.
- Speak your mind but be willing to take the criticism that may follow.
- Be open to always learn from others.
- Putting your pride aside and being humble can give you a whole new perspective on a situation.
Mission, um…, tag completed!